Design-Aire Engineering’s greatest assets are the valued professionals that make up our team.
Since our inception in 1983, we have placed an importance in our personnel. Our work has the reputation it does largely in part to the creative and dynamic employees at DAE. The relationships fostered both with our team members as well as our clients are a direct result of these beliefs.
We’re always looking for innovative and passionate people who can continue taking Design-Aire Engineering to the next level. Interested in joining? Check out our current openings below.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
Looking for your chance to join a growing and engaged engineering firm? Have you been looking for a chance to apply your engineering know-how to come up with innovative solutions? Design-Aire Engineering is looking for a qualified candidate to join our engineering team and continue our growth!
- Perform engineering design, coordination with design staff with plan production, and
- construction administration on projects.
- Performs design computations by hand and by computer software.
- Uses code knowledge, experience, education, and judgment to make informed decisions.
- Application of knowledge and building on previous experiences to increase capabilities in breadth and complexity.
- Organizes multiple tasks and completes them in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with the Project Manager in order to complete design tasks on numerous projects.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
- Reviews project submittals for compliance with design checklists and drafting standards
- 2-4 years of experience in electrical design
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or 5 years equivalent experience
- Knowledge of power distribution systems for 80 volts and below
- Prior experience working with programs such as Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiarity in the design-bid process and design-build process
- Ability to easily interpret technical drawings
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, work under time constraints, maintain composure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to engage with employees at all levels with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of using spreadsheets, word processing, and standard office software
About Design-Aire Engineering:
We are an innovative and established engineering firm. Always looking for the next big challenge and ways to implement our efficient designs, we partner with our clients to deliver high-quality, comprehensive solutions. As a member of the DAE team, you will help continue our demonstrated track record while also looking to develop new solutions.
Design-Aire Engineering, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) formed in January of 1983. We are a multi-discipline consulting engineering firm specializing in MEP, Refrigeration, Fire Protection, and Energy. Sustainability in engineering is our routine; we are focused on providing economical, and practical design solutions for our clients. We provide sustainable engineering options for energy-efficient and environmentally conscious buildings. We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package (health insurance with dental and vision, long-term disability insurance, matching IRA, and paid holidays and vacation.) The company supports continued education opportunities.
Design-Aire Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of DAE is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.=