Design-Aire Engineering, INC. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business formed in January of 1983. We are a multi-discipline engineering consulting firm. We specialize in a variety of fields that include: Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing (MEP), Fire Protection, and Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC). Our daily routine consists of sustainable engineering–we focus on providing economical, practical and buildable design solutions for a multitude of institutions. As the importance of energy conservation has only increased in the passing decades, Design-Aire continues to provide our clients with options for energy-efficient and environmentally-conscious buildings.
We understand building dynamics and use sound engineering principles to achieve energy efficiency and quality designs. Innovative project management techniques produce quality, on-time, and cost-effective projects. To promote quality on our projects. We have developed an internal Quality Control program that focuses on applying quality peer review at each step of the design process.
DAE provides an unmatched level of commitment to the clients we serve, which has enabled us to generate strong long-term relationships with our clients. We ensure that our customers receive undivided attention on their individual needs, regardless of the size of the project.
DAE holds a multitude of Professional Engineering licenses across the United States. For a complete list of licensed states, please see our State License Page
Our small–but dedicated–team of engineers have an average of 25 years of experience; each team member brings a range of skills to every project. We are LEED AP, Rainwater Catchment Systems Accredited Professionals, and a Green Business as certified by the U.S. Green Building Council since 2006.
Our office is located conveniently off of I-70 West/Sam Jones Expressway at 2707 Rand Road, Indianapolis, IN 46241.
DAE can assist your firm with your engineering and energy needs, finding solutions that are both environmentally and financially sound.
- 237130 – Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 333414 – Heating Equipment (except Warm Air Furnaces) Manufacturing
- 541310 – Architectural Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541340 – Drafting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 926110 – Administration of General Economic Programs
- 926130 – Regulation and Administration of Communications, Electric, Gas, and other Utilities
- 871100 – Engineering Services
- 871101 – Sanitary Engineers
- 871102 – Industrial Engineers
- 87119903 – Consulting Engineer
- 57119905 – Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 87119906 – Energy Conservation Engineering
- 87119907 – Fire Protection Engineering
- 87119909 – Professional Engineer
DUN & BRADSTREET D‑U‑N‑S Number: 625257316
CAGE CODE: 3SMJ7