Design-Aire Engineering, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) formed in January of 1983. We are a multi-discipline engineering consulting firm specializing in MEP, Refrigeration and Fire Protection. Sustainability in engineering is our routine; we are focused on providing economical, practical, and buildable design solutions. We provide our clients with sustainable engineering options for energy efficient and environmentally conscious buildings.
We understand building dynamics and use sound engineering principles to achieve energy efficiency and quality designs. Innovative project management techniques produce quality, on-time, and cost-effective projects. To promote quality on our projects, we have developed an internal Quality Control program that focuses on applying quality peer review at each step of the design process.
DAE provides an unmatched level of commitment to the clients we serve, which has enabled us to generate strong long-term relationships with our clients. We ensure that our customers receive focused attention on their individual needs, regardless of the size of the project.
DAE holds Professional Engineering licenses all across the United States. Our small but dedicated team of engineers, each averaging 25 years experience, brings a range of skills to each project. We are LEED AP, Rainwater Catchment Systems Accredited Professionals, and a Green Business as certified by the U.S. Green Building Council since 2006. Our office is located in downtown Indianapolis.
DAE can assist your firm with your engineering and energy needs, finding solutions that are both environmentally and financially sound.
- 237130 – Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 333414 – Heating Equipment (except Warm Air Furnaces) Manufacturing
- 541310 – Architectural Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541340 – Drafting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 926110 – Administration of General Economic Programs
- 926130 – Regulation and Administration of Communications, Electric, Gas, and other Utilities