The plumbing systems we engineer for high water efficiency can create greener, more sustainable buildings, and conserve our natural resources. In the United States, approximately 300 billion gallons of fresh water are used each day for commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural, and recreational activities. We utilize our expertise in providing plumbing systems that exceed water efficiency standards.
Our expertise in energy and sustainability has shown us that water usage and energy usage go hand in hand and can be tracked together. By increasing overall water efficiency, we reduce energy consumption on a local and global level. Engineering and managing water usage together can create greener, more sustainable buildings, and conserve our natural resources.
- Storm, sanitary waste, and sanitary vent systems
- Grease, oil, and sediment separator and collector systems
- Domestic water piping and heating systems
- Process piping systems including RO/DI water
- Laboratory gas and chemical systems
- Natural and LP Gas piping systems
- Vacuum systems, chemical waste and vent systems
- Medical gas piping
- Compressed air systems
- Water treatment
- Back-flow prevention design
- System selection and cost analysis
- Feasibility studies