DAE optimizes both full and part load performance of HVAC components including duct, pipe and air handling units. We engineer new systems that improve comfort and reduce short and long-term maintenance. We are also able to work with the client to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy cost through renovations of older systems.
Our overall goal is to create an environment at its best, whether that is for learning, working, overall health, or simply comfort. These results are achieved through complete engineering of all components to maximize the owner’s benefit. We have the experience to not only engineer systems to meet these goals, but also to commission all components to increase owner satisfaction.
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Solutions:
- Chiller & Boiler Plants
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Steam Distribution System
- Geothermal System
- Computer Room Cooling System
- Hydronic Radiant Heat and Snow/Ice Melt Systems
- Dust and Fume Collection Systems
- Smoke Purge Systems
- Stairwell Pressurization Systems
- Parking Garage Ventilation
- High Performance Kitchen Exhaust Systems
- Humidity and Temperature Control
- Pumped Distribution Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Direct Digital Controls
- Indoor Air Quality
- Energy conservation through measurement and computer modeling
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Fabrication Drawings
Many factors impact the selection of equipment for facilities. Initial cost, operating costs, maintenance costs, and other factors are considered in life cycle costing to select components.