Design-Aire Engineering’s greatest assets are the valued professionals that make up our team.
Since our inception in 1983, we have placed an importance in our personnel. Our work has the reputation it does largely in part to the creative and dynamic employees at DAE. The relationships fostered both with our team members as well as our clients are a direct result of these beliefs.
We’re always looking for innovative and passionate people who can continue taking Design-Aire Engineering to the next level. Interested in joining? Check out our current openings below.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
- 2-4 years of experience in mechanical design
- Prior experience working with Revit and Auto CAD
- Familiarity in the design-bid process
- Ability to easily interpret technical drawings
- Knowledge of mechanical and electromechanical systems
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, work under time constraints, maintain composure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to engage with employees at all levels with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent years of experience
- Capable of using spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software
Design-Aire Engineering, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) formed in January of 1983. We are a multi-discipline consulting engineering firm specializing in MEP, Refrigeration, Fire Protection, and Energy. Sustainability in engineering is our routine; we are focused on providing economical, and practical design solutions for our clients. We provide sustainable engineering options for energy efficient and environmentally conscious buildings. We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Design-Aire Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of DAE is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.